We strongly believe that our quality commitment has been a major contributor to our unrelenting growth and vast clientele. We have put in a highly effective quality management system throughout our production processes, making us an industry player renowned for its premium quality. We have a strong team of quality experts who put in their exceptional efforts towards ensuring the quality of our products and services. They strictly scrutinize every step in production with full accuracy and make our production unit a center for manufacturing excellence. They check for consistency on various parameters.The management and every member of Moradia Brothers Chem Pvt Ltd are committed to carry out the activity as per customers’ requirements and it is also seen that customer requirements are effectively implemented to achieve the company’s Quality Policy and Objective. Moradia Brothers Chem Pvt Ltd. is committed to improve its Management System continually.
We are a customer driven organization with all our operations focused on furthering our clients experience with us. We have a large clientele who completely rely on us for all their needs. We have garnered huge trust from our customers, with a combination of premium quality, competitive pricing and excellent after sales support. Our business transactions are transparent, enhancing effortless dealings with our customers. Doubtlessly, we are a chosen name in the industry for our product. We work :
- To ensure a Quality System that is documented and that incorporates adequate review, audit and internal quality control.
- To ensure the personnel are adequately supervised and are proficient to carry out assigned activities.
- To ensure test methods and related procedures are validated and incorporate adequate quality control.
- To ensure all equipment, supplies and services are functioning properly and/or meet required specifications.
- To ensure facilities are adequate to carry out the testing activity.
- To ensure sample management procedures incorporate adequate measures for the security, receipt, identification, checking, routing, storage and disposal of all samples.
- To ensure data management procedures incorporate adequate measures for the security, recording, calculation, validation, authorization, transmittal, storage and disposal of all test data.
- To ensure workload management procedures incorporate acceptable holding time, turnaround time and verification of resource availability prior to the acceptance of additional testing.
- To ensure that test results are supported by a traceable system of measurement.